...

7.10.10

Gakeppuchi no Eri




Plot:
Gakeppuchi no Eri" describes the turbulent life of Eriko (Yamada), who has been extremely poor since childhood, due to the debt left by her parents. Despite constant misfortune, she aims to achieve happiness and money by moving to Tokyo to pursue life as a manga artist. --Tokyograph


My thoughts:
I found this to be lacking something,

It is not a drama I would really reccomend to someone unless they are a big fan of Yamada Yuu.


I did enjoy this enough to watch it until the end.

I think this grows on you as you watch it more and more.


I think it has moral to it, about staying true to yourself, and always trying your best in everything you do, you shouldn't give up when life gets hard.


What I liekd about this drama was that it wasn't typical in the lead character Eri falling in love with the handsome rich guy and them living happily ever after.

I think it was good how the drama built up her relationship with those around her, and how she handle each difficult sitiuation thrown at her.

This drama did however remind me of Binbo Danshi, in that its a poor person tryng to get by, and also because the same actress is in the drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment