...

5.10.10

Mr Brain

Plot:
Tsukumo Ryusuke is a quirky, yet brilliant neuroscientist working for the National Research Institute of Police Science. Wielding a unique perspective and psychology, Tsukumo tackles the nation's most baffling crimes and scandals, going head-to-head with the most brilliant and twisted criminal minds. But his eccentricities and poor social timing can also aggravate people and circumstances, further complicating matters. --TBS

my thoughts:

I really loved this dorama,I have no idea why I watched it, but I suddenly decided to and I am very glad that I did, this dorama is awesome, I loved the character Hayashida he is just too adorkable. Tsukumo was also very intersting/funny/weird/cool.

When watching this dorama I often wanted to eat Banana's ^0^




I was happy to see that there were cameos (if thats the correct word to use) from some celebs in episode 2 there was Gackt he was amazing, isn't he just awesome, no wonder people say he is superhuman and Gacktastic, his character was really something. Episode 3 had Kamenashi Kazuya I don't think i've seen him act in such a role before, I knew all along it was him that was the culprit XD, I like how he just maintained such a straight face at some moments in the episode where normally someone might lose their cool or totally give it away that it was infact them whom had commited the crime.

Then I unconsciously continued my Sato stalking, I truely had no idea Takeru Sato would be in this dorama, His character was good, I liked how he looked totally out of it.




I also had no idea that Mizushima Hiro was in this dorama, I found it a little ironic that I would see him after I recentely watched Mei-chan no shitsuji and then I started to watch a anime called kuroshitsuji, I was thnking i'd like a butler just like sebastian but then I thought it would be better to have a butler like Mizushima Hiro from mei-chan no shitsuju only to find my self deciding to watch Mr Brain with Mizushima Hiro in it ^_^

I really hope there is a second series as i truely enjoyed this dorama



No comments:

Post a Comment