...

5.10.10

Myu-Dora SP ~ Lily

Plot:

Directed by Fuji TV’s Michio Mitsuno and written by Inoue Yumiko, the comical story depicts a young woman ( Toda Erika ) sending a video letter to her ex-boyfriend ( Hosoda Yoshihiko ).




I didn't know this existed but once I had discovered it and the chance arose, I decided to watch it.

I really liked Erika Toda in this, she comes from cute to serious to slighty psycho scary, it was a good show of her acting talents.
The story lead you to think the endind could be of many occurances, ranging from his death to her death and at one point I began to think maybe the death of Marina, I quite liked how it ended, It made me think she was saying "he he I make him know how much he wants me!"

This also made me interested in the band 'Monkey Majik', but i've not persued them.

NB: this is a mobile drama

No comments:

Post a Comment