...

4.10.10

猿ロック Saru Lock

Plot:
Sarumaru Yataro, nicknamed "Saru" is an average high school boy who daydreams about idols but otherwise has no luck with girls. While working at his fathers locksmithing business, Saru uses his genius-like lock picking skills to take on dangerous cases. ~http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Saru_Lock


My thoughts:
One day when flicking through drama I happened to see Ichihara Hayato, who I had recently seen when watching ROOKIES, therefore I decided to watch Saru Lock.




Perhaps I should have done more research when I decided to watch Saru Lock, as I was not expecting all the pervertedness (^_^).




I found Saru Lock to be a fun drama to watch, I like how there were small episodes that were continuous into the next episode.




What I did not like would have to be all the pervertd moments however that is one of the traits of Sarumaru, so it's ok. Although I do feel this is one for men rather than girls, however I guess the girls are brought in by there being a female lead character (Rikko).

I like that there is a strong female lead character, I never cared much whether a female character was cute, strong etc however as of late I've started to enjoy seeing the strong female character as a lead in things.



Also I liked that there was not only Aniya but also Wakana from ROOKIES in this drama.

I really liked the character of Saru, perhaps more so because he is played by 市原隼人 who I fined very handsome, even with white hair he looks good. (^_^)v.

I also liked the charcter of Rikko she seems very cool, and is very gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment