...

6.10.10

ヤマトナデシコ七変化 Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

plot :

Blessed with good looks, Takano Kyohei, a college student, is always suffering from the unreasonable behaviour of customers who want him and the sexual harassment of his store manager. Because of his hot temper, he loses his head on this occasion and is fired from his part-time job. Then one day, the glamorous owner, Ms Nakahara proposes, “I’ll give you free board-and-lodging if you can turn my niece, Sunako, into a lady!” Kyohei and Toyama Yukinojo, Oda Takenaga and Morii Ranmaru, the other guys living together in the same boarding house, are enthusiastic, but the person who appears before the four of them is a spooky girl whose hair covers her face and who loves horror and vampires. And so, their tumultuous communal life begins... -Jdrama Weblog



My thoughts:
I enjoyed this drama. It was great to see Uchi back too.

I think Miyao san did an awesome job playing Ranmaru, I remember watching the anime and did not care much for Ranmaru however in the drama adaption thanks to Miyao san it was great to see Ranmaru. I look forward to seeing more acting from him. Also *still in Miao fangirl mode...*joking* I remember watching the cast on Tokyo Friend Park and thinking Miyao-san must be an awesome person, he seems really cool and a funny guy. Id like to see him dancing.

I think Kame was good as Kyouhei, and also liked Tegoshi as Yuko, I could not imagine nayone else playing Yuko, it makes me realise jusrt how cute Tegoshi is (^.^)v

I still think Seishiro kun (Takeru) is a really cute kid, I hope he can learn alot from his senpeis and bring us some awesome acting skills as he gets older.


I will most likely be watching this again.
Watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge has been highly entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment