...

4.10.10

Azumii

Plot:
In Japan in times of war among clans, the master samurai Gessai raises ten orphans in the mountains, one of them the girl Azumi, and they become experts in martial arts. When they are teenagers, the master assigns them to a mortal test, and then the five survivors travel with him with the mission of killing three evil warlords of clans and keeping their nation united without plunging again into a bloody war. Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ~ http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0384819/


My thoughts:

When wathing this 映画, I was very happy to see Narimiya Hiroki as well as Eita are in あずみ Azumi , however I did not like that Oguri Shun & Eita lack screen time, but atleast there was still plenty of Narimiya Hiroki, however sadness struck me again as I did not like to see an end to Narimiya Hiroki's character. (T_T).




What I liked about this film is that there was alot of action, and also some blood and gore with a little humour, I don't think I found myself become bored at all whilst watching Azumi .




The only thing I did not like about this movie is that Azumi is left almost all alone, with the loss of her 'family'.




I also thought that Hijyoumaru Mogami sounded a little like Shirota Yuu's character Mariya Kyosuke(in Koshonin 交渉人) when he was fighting and speaking to his brother in the field.




I really enjoyed Azumi and I will probably watch this movie again in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment