...

4.10.10

BOSS

My thoughts:
Finally I have made way way through to the completion of this dorama, I liked this dorama very much, I am sad that it is over, I hope there will be a second series.

For the finale I was fooled BIG TIME, but I am very happy to have been fooled, the final was very cleverly thought out, I found myself thinking it is a shame Nodate and BOSS will not end up together, and I was laughing as the gay guy lay dying in the arms of Junpei, I think Junpei and Erika would be soo cute together (^_^).


Junpei is cute in this dorama, I never thought of him before until this dorama,and then I see him in Buzzer Beat, he maintains this cuteness. He is just adorable, he is now added to my ikemen list. As for Katagiri, he is quite sexy, I never thought this about him up until his episode in BOSS where he was fighting his emotional scars from his past, to overcome this barrier in life to be the best detective he can be and regain his confidence in shooting.


At the very end I loved all the comedic momemnts of the gay guy with Junpei, soo cute I really did laugh out loud (^_^)v


Glad to see I was fooled, no way could Nodate~san be the bad guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment