...

4.10.10

Binbo Danshi

Plot:
Koyama Kazumi is a poor but optimistic college student who firmly believing that there are more important things than money. Despite his own poverty he ends up taking on other people's debts and faces various challenges to pay off those debts. --Tokyograph


My thoughts:
I saw that 小栗旬 Oguri Shun is in this dorama therefore it was a must see for me, as he is one of my favourite actors, Binbo Danshi shows us just why Oguri Shun is brilliant, his charcacter Kazumi is a little weird but you love him as he's such a sweet and passionate guy, he is an amazing person and anyone would love to have Kazumi as a friend, I know I want him to be my friend.

It's a little ironic that I would watch such a dorama as my mother left us in such a mess, I guess I understand the character Shiraishi Ryo played by Miura Haruma, as he too has to pay back a debt that was made by another person (parent), but atleast he has Kazumi.




I really liked the intro credits of this dorama, but why were they in a toilet cubicle O_o?

No comments:

Post a Comment