...

4.10.10

任侠ヘルパー Ninkyo Helper

Plot:
Tsubasa Hikoichi is a yakuza underling who runs a loan shark operation in Roppongi. Hikoichi is brutal and efficient, and has no compunction about cheating the weak and poor out of their hard-earned money. When Hikoichi's boss dies, his replacement, Takayama Gensuke, wants the young hood to prepare himself for an executive position, and orders Hikoichi, along with other subordinate bosses, to get a job in an elderly care facility. Suffice it to say, the position isn't what Hikoichi expected it to be... --The Japan Times


My thoughts:
I heard there would be a dorama set in a residential care home, sounds very uninteresting, but I waned to see 山本裕典 Yamamoto Yusuke acting more because I wanted to see his acting skills alot more, as I don't think it's right to like someone purely based upon their looks, I first saw him as Kayashima Taiki in 花ざかりの君たちへ, & how could anyone not love aura boy.

Yakuza working in a residential care home huh? what? now this seems alot more interesting, and I really enjoyed it, also the little boy Ryota is just too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment