...

4.10.10

Buzzer Beat

Plot:
Kamiya Naoki is a young player from a professional basketball team. But due to his relatively smaller size and his tendency to crack under pressure, he is unable to show his true skills on the court. Meanwhile, Shirakawa Riko is a cheerful, strong-spirited music college graduate aiming to become a professional violinist. One day, Riko finds Naoki's lost cell phone on a bus, and their meeting begins a friendship that eventually turns into love. However, Naoki was already considering marriage with his current girlfriend. And it doesn't help matters that Naoki's coach has fallen in love at first sight with Riko! --Tokyograph



My thoughts:
This dorama became really addictive, I really wanted the two main characters Kamiya Naoki & Shirakawa Riko to be together and I wanted the cheating ex-girlfriend of Naoki to go away, she had her chance and she ruined by going with the badboy Yoyogi Ren , which makes me wonder will I ever see the actor Kaneko Kabuaki who played Yoyogi be a good guy or will I always see him as evil (I've only seen him in Crows Zero 2 & Buzzer Beat). I hope I do see him play a good guy.




Initially I did not like the character Ebina Mai played by Kanjiya Shihori (this was the secod time I recall seeing this actress and both times she has had the same name (Love shuffle & Buzzer beat) which always makes me remember the goat noise mei mei, however I began to love her as the dorama progressed, I especially liked the way she says ただいま tadaima when her and shuji return home and think perhaps there is a burglar in their home.




I also liked the character Hatano Shuji played by Mizobata Junpei, he was cute, I'd like to have him as a broher, I think that would be awesome, I was living in the hope that he and Noaki's little sister would become a couple, but it was ok with him and Mai.




I love the theme song its Ichibutozenbu by B'z



No comments:

Post a Comment