...

4.10.10

Densha Otoko

Plot:
A true love story turned to bestselling novel, created from the Internet BBS, 2channel to blockbuster hit movie. Ito Misaki plays Aoyama Saori, working as an office lady at a MNC, gets into trouble with a drunkard on a train. She's saved by Yamada Tsuyoshi, played by Ito Atsushi. As a form of appreciation, she sends him Hermes teacups. Having no experience with the opposite sex, Tsuyoshi decides to ask for help on the Aladdin Channel BBS on how to interact with Saori. ~ http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Densha_Otoko



My thoughts:
After discovering that Oguri Shun is in this drama, and hearing that Densha Otoko is a good drama, I decided to watch it.

Initially I was disappointed, as the role played Oguri Shun by was only small, I felt he lacked screen time (T_T).




However...




I really enjoyed watching Densha Otoko



I really liked the friendship, and support a bunch of strangers were able to provide for one another. I also liked that Hayami Mokomichi is in this drama, Mokomichi made up for the lack of Oguri Shun . (^_^)




Another thing I enjoyed was the efforts and fantasies, as well as the misfortunes of Densha's love rival, as this was fun to see. [saying this makes me feel rather DoS]




Although I did find some parts a little boring, I found the good outweighed the bad, therefore I could probably watch Densha Otoko again in the future.

As already stated what I did not like about this drama is the turtle joke is a little gross, and really not funny (lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment