...

4.10.10

Vacation

Plot:
The popular Kgroup TVXQ was preparing for a concert...It's been already 4 years since they debuted... During that time the members had stress piled up as well as disharmony between them. So the president delays their concert and gives each member 2 weeks of vacation. Each member leaves for their own vacation while dreaming about their daily escape. The strange and funny things that happen during their vacation... An omnibus TV drama with 4 episodes and 4 different colors... ~





My thoughts:
The reason for watching Vacation is because it stars each member of the Korean band DBSK/TVXQ.

I enjoyed this very much.


I thought the first episode 'Cassiopeia' Which starred U-Know, was quite sad, after watching this one I thought if they are all like this I am going to cry.

This was a tearjerker episode. I liked how he had formed a relationship with the girl and she gave him the courage to continue to persue his career not only for the sake of himself but also for the sake of the DBSK fans.




The second episode 'Beautiful Life' which starred Xiah & Max was very good, it was really funny, I really liked Xiah and Max did look very cute, poor him having those perverted obaasan's after him (^_^) .


I can't help but wonder what the girl would think of Xiah when he writes to her, would she believe he is really a star or would she think or him as a jerk who is lying to her, as it did not seem as though she had any idea who they were nor did the village appear to have any form of media influence.

I did also wonder why both Xiah & Max were together as I'm pretty sure they were told not to see each other nor contact each other during their vacation time, but it's ok because this episode was very enjoyable. This had alot of comedy.




I though the third episode 'The Way U Are' was also very good, I liked how Hero plays two very different characters plus Hero as a woman was (*_*) lool!. This episode had some action in the form of the fight scenes (mostly Hero being beat up) I wonder if Hero would like to be the type of person who could beat many people like he first imagined Chang Shik to be like.

When I was watching The Way U Are I couldn't help but think what Hero would do if he did find himself in a situation of mistaken identity in such circumstances?.

I also wondered about his mothers as one of the characters (Chang Shik) had a mother in need of an operation, and since Hero has both his birth mother and his adoptive mother I couldn't help but wonder if this episode was message for his parents to show them his love for each one of them.




The fourth episode 'Eternal' starred Micky, this was interesting, If I were to be in a situation whereby I find myself in the past I would try to make many changes to my life but that is becase I have many regrets, I would be disapointed if I woke to find it was all just a dream.




What I did not like about this drama is that each episode was only short and it only lasted for four episodes, also I would have liked to have seen the conversation DBSK had regarding ~so how did you spend your vacation? I think this would have made for a very good conversation (^_^)




I like that each member was able to take something from each experience they all had during their vacation which will help to give them the courage and support they need to continue to pursue their career bringing joy and happiness to both themselves, each other and the fans.




I could deffinately re-watch this drama in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment