...

9.10.10

GM~踊れドクター GM Odoru Doctor




Plot:
A brilliant general medicine doctor dreams only of becoming a famous dancer. He returns to Japan to make a name for himself in the entertainment industry only to find out the agency he signed up with was a sham. He stays in Japan and works part-time in a run-down GM center solving baffling medical mysteries. All the while he plans for his dancing comeback



My thoughts:
Episode one - after watching the first episode I think this looks to be a decent drama, but nothing exceptionally special.
I look forward to seeing each of the characters personalities coming out as we discover more about them and see them grow.
I think Goto Hideo will be an interesting character.
I also think Motoki Kensuke will be somewhat bitter that he is not doing the exact job he wants to be doing.

I think this drama will be typical in that the group of Doctors will become considered the greatest in their feild as they become better as a team.

I really like the theme song ~ LIFE ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~ by Kanjani∞

No comments:

Post a Comment