...

9.10.10

Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku




Plot:
Taiga is a struggling second-generation actor who has developed a complex due to his father, a famous actor in his time. Taiga, only get to appear in variety shows, most of the time. One day when his friend bring him out for a skydiving, a big wind dragg him away from the dropping point and he got stuck in a tree. A beautiful woman, Shiori (Takeuchi Yuko), come to rescue him. Shiori is a cheerful woman who laughs away all worries she has. She's exactly the opposite of Taiga...

My thoughts:
I've not finished this drama yet.


I like Matsumoto Jun as an actor, I feel that where he fails musically he excells in acting. Which is why I wanted to watch this drama.


Prior to watching this, I had heard bad things, and that this drama was receiving bad viewer ratings.


I decided to watch


&

I enjoy this.


I like the character of Taiga, he tries hard but knows he isn't doing so good, yet he still tries.

He wants to succeed,
He wants to do his family proud.


He accepts that the woman he has fallen in love with doesn't love him, she can't love him, she has a husband who she loves dearly, despite all of this, he still tries to act as he always has with her, despite her openly knowing his true feelings.


I like that Taiga has a bit of a stupidness to him. XD


I think it must be hard for Shiori, she is in love with her husband and does not want to betray her love to him, she wants to bring her daughter up the right way, which she has been doing all by herself.


It must really be hard for someone to fall in love after losing their most loved person who they had sworn to love for the rest of their life. To then find themselves falling in love with somene else, must be difficult.
I can't really comment, as I've never experienced such a thing, and hope I never have to.

I never want to experience the person I love dying.


Episode 9
Taiga understands the way Umi feels about her father and really takes it into consideration, I think this is very mature of him.
Childrens feelings are alot more complicated than what we assume, and they can comprehend more than what we think they can, therefore I think its important to try and be honest with them, and properly speak to them.
Shiori had not told Umi about her new relationship with Taiga, this must be something very shocking for Umi, to have to find out, when she isn't being told about it by the only person she had to rely on ~ her mother. Instead she finds out at school surrounded by her friends and adults.
I feel it was quite an impersonal way to have to find out.
I thought it was really nice that Taiga had decided to give a gift of crayons to Umi, so that she can continue to make drawings of her father, and love him in her own way, unfortunately his feelings were not able to reach her, and as a resulted not only Umi but also Shiori and Taiga become hurt.


Next up episode 10 with Nino ~ I love that Arashi have started this trend of being in one anothers drama.

I think it is sweet that everyone is getting along and that they are all happy, I thought it is nice that the mother of Shiori's husband is happy for Shiori to be moving on with a new love.
I thought Taiga's mother's personality is quite cute, however I feel that at times she is stupid for example, when she is at the theatre and she is calling Taiga and waving to him, as an ex-actress wouldn't she know better?

I also liked that in episode 10 there are so many celebrities, for example Kyoko Fukada as well as the actor who played the restaurant owner in Bambino.
I think it is good of Taigo to honestly tell his feelings to Umi, for her to understand and for himself to give her the apology he feels he owes to her, as he understands her feelings for father she couldn't meet, yet loves.


I lke Taiga and his friends, they can be very funny.


I like to call this drama NatsuJun, because i'm lame like that 8D
also the little girl that plays Umi is absolutely adorable.
This was a nice drama to watch, about a typicial love story and the obstacles two lovers face in order to finally love one another.



No comments:

Post a Comment