...

10.10.10

Kuroshitsuji II



Plot:
In late-nineteenth century England, one year and three months after the dramatic conclusion of the original series, Kuroshitsuji II introduces a new butler and young master. The sadistic yet cheerful Alois Trancy has faced some harsh times. He was kidnapped as a baby, and was forced to work in a village as a slave. Gradually, he lost his parents, his best friend, and everyone he knew. Alois eventually returned home and became the head of his mansion, but seemed to exhibit some strange behavior ever since. Even more curiously, he returned with Claude Faustus, an enigmatic, emotionless butler with unfathomable talent...


My thoughts:
I like the characters of the Phantomhive household, they're alot of fun, Sebastian is deffinately my favourite character, he is cool, funny, and just so damn awesome. So you can imagine how I felt seeing Claude (Even his name is lame) comes along and they're trying to make us think of him as being just as awesome as Sebastian, erm yeah it ain't happening, and whats with trying to put Claude vs Sebastain? O_o,
Sebastian kicked so much ass in the first series, he has to win now too.

So yeah I didn't like this other butler.

I also don't like this other master Alois, He is just annoying, and a bratt in a bad way, I prefer my bratts to be; with the evil side to them, and sideways smirk & like Ciel Phanomhive himself,
If you're gonna be a bratt you need to be cool / awesome too. Alois is neither.

I also didn't like that after everything Alois had been through with the older man, that he would act in the manner in which he did with his servants.
I just don't want to believe someone with such experiences would behave in a similar fashion. owever its a sad truth that such things do happen, so I guess I have to give credit to the anime for acknowledging that.

I did find the second series a disappointment. The first would be ranked up there in my favourite Animes but I'm not quite sure if this would make the cut.

Than being said
It was enjoyable

For me this just wasn't on par with the first series, I could watch an episode and then be eager to watch the next but, this series I don't feel the same way.

It is unfortunate really
but atleast it is worth watching and I could enjoy it.
I just feel that i'm waiting for Sebastian to just come out and kick some ass, since we already know he would pwn everyone in the anime if he tried to even just a little.

I regret what i've said!!!,
After watching the last couple of episodes, this anime is great.
I felt so sorry for Sebastian at the end though & also the Prince because Ciel was one of his only friends and you could see he valued him alot.
But oh no Sebastian I hope Ciel will not be too cruel.


No comments:

Post a Comment