...

15.10.10

JOKER 許されざる捜査官 JOKER Yurusarezaru Sosakan




Plot:
Date Kazuyoshi (Sakai) is a detective on the Kanagawa prefectural police force. During the day, he is known as a "Buddha" for his gentle personality, pouring all of his energy into resolving each case. At night, however, he transforms into a cruel punisher as his gentleness gives way to his anger towards the criminals. The series poses questions about what justice and evil truly are. Tokyograph



My thoughts:
This is my favourite Summer 2010 drama!
I think it'll be interesting to find out just who knows what is going on, and also what happens to the people.

I'm suspicious of EVERYONE!!!
XD


Episode 10 was good, we found out so many things but we are also left with questions, what happens to the people, when they are on the island???

I like the character of Date.

I also like Kudo, the way he speaks to Miyage makes me think if Ryo spoke to the guests on Janiben he'd probably be this way to the female guests ha.
I watched the SP episode, it is a shame it is more of a re-cap on what we saw through out the series, with a little added.

No comments:

Post a Comment