...

5.10.10

Kisaragi キサラギ

Plot:
One year after the suicide of C-list model Miki, five of her fans come together for a commemorative meeting: fan club leader Iemoto, Oda Yuji, Snake, Yasuo, and Ichigo Musume.




Sitting down together for the first time, they reminisce about their idol, wondering how someone so bright and beautiful could have possibly taken her own life. It just doesn't make sense.




That's when they reach a revelation - she must have been murdered! The five heatedly discuss her death, expressing their suspicions and weighing the many clues and possibilities.


The more they talk, the more the case takes shape in their minds, and the closer they come to the truth..~ http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Kisaragi_-_Movie


My thoughts:
I really really really enjoyed this movie, It is very funny and also makes the audience want to know exactly what happned. It has unexpected surprises.

At first glance I thought 5 men in one room this will be boring...WRONG!!!.

What I really liked was that after all the speculations, accusations, drama, and comedy, they all come together along with Miki to be very dorky.

Through out the film I found myself trying to guess how each of the men were connected to Miki, at one point I thought Oda Yuji would actually turn out to be her father.




I really liked the character of Snake, he was rather funny, I liked how he would take the side of the person whom seemed to be the intellectual and makes the most sense, even if in reality that person is wrong.




Although it pains me to say it but I couldn't help but find the beginning to middle(ish) of the movie with the character of Yasuo to be funny, I say it pains me to say this because he is disgusting, I did not want to know about his business when he left the room, but it was funny & disgusting at the same time.

Therefore I can only conclude that the thing I did not like about キサラギ Kisaragi was that it had its disgusting moments (^_^).




I find it was slightly ironic I should choose to watch Kisaragi because of the occupation of Oguei Shun's character and that of his character in 東京DOGS .

I did like the character of Oguri Shun, as Guru was both stupid and sensible.




But there is one thing I must say...

her dad sniffed her pants (O_o)

(^_^)




Also I don't think many people understand the ending but if you watch carefully you see it is a year later and that we had previously seen Guru saying to do this again next year only to have his idea rejected he then suggests asking for people to come next year whereby he is told he can do it, they're sure he could find atleast one other fan he can do it with, because they only want this to be a one time experience never to happen again, I can only assume the following year Guru posts to his homepage and the man who turns up at the end of the film is possibly that one more fan they are sure Guru would be able to find, and that they all had decided to meet up again to remember their Idol on the anniversary of her death.

However I could always be wrong, I guess its open to interpretation.




I will deffinately be watching this movie again in the future, I highly reccomend this as it really is that good.




No comments:

Post a Comment