...

5.10.10

Koshonin 交渉人

Plot:

In a modern society in which violent crimes are on the rise, there is a team that tries to resolve cases without bloodshed. It is the metropolitan police's special team, known by the abbreviation SIT (Special Investigation Team). The SIT doesn't get into action after a case but heads to the site just as a crime is being committed. They are on the front-line of risky missions, facing off against criminals; tenaciously conducting negotiations with criminals. As a result of the rigid police hierarchy that can curb the conduct of negotiators, the SIT is also a male-dominated society controlled with strict discipline. There is one female negotiator, Usagi Reiko, who bravely fights at the frontline. She is isolated in the male world of the SIT but courageously fights against crime as well as her organisation. -- jade_frost http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Koshonin

My thoughts:

I really liked this drama, I started watching Koshonin because Koshonin the movie will be coming out soon, and 交渉人 season 2 has started, also in this drama is Shirota Yu.




I don't know if it is ok to say this but, I really like the character of Mariya Kyosuke played by Shirota Yuu, I don't know why I like Mariya Kyosuke but I can only assume it is because I always seem to like the 'weird' character.

I liked that with this drama the audience is provided with many moments of suspense throughout the series, also I once guessed correctly whom the culprit was, which made me happy (^_^).

I also liked that although each episode (unless the storyline was overlapping to leave us with a cliffhanger episode) had its own story, we also had the on going storyline which the audience always wanted to know about,~ what is the deal with the main character (Usagi Reiko)?.




What I did not like was that Shirota Yu was lacking screen time, also I wanted to know why Amari Yusuke wanted to know so much about Usagi, maybe I missed something or we'll find out in the second season or maybe we'll never know, perhaps it was just a case of him liking her, or is there a more deeper meaning, is it possible it had something to do with Takabayashi, did he want Amari to keep an eye on Usagi?.




I will watch this again in the future as it was very intense and enjoyable. It was good to see a lead female with such a strong role too.


No comments:

Post a Comment