...

5.10.10

Tokyo DOGS

Plot:

Takakura So witnessed his father's murder at a young age. Pledging to catch the killer, he grows up to become an elite cop in New York City, where the criminal lives. His character is cool-headed and disciplined, yet adapts well. Because of major drug dealings, he gets sent to Tokyo to conduct a joint investigation with the Japanese police. There, he gets teamed up with, Kudo Maruo, a detective from a special investigative division. Kudo is a hot-blooded fighting expert due to his earlier days as a delinquent, but he makes a strong impression with his stylish appearance and is always interested in going on group dates. His personality, interests, and investigation methods are completely mismatched with Takakura's, but the two somehow work together to crack the case they've been given. --Tokyograph



My thoughts:
The acting from both Oguri Shun & Mizushima Hiro is brilliant.

This was hillarious to watch and also very intese and suspensful, I was always trying to guess what would happen next, but I would always be wrong, this drama is very well written, great storyline, very interesting.




There is NOTHING about this drama which I disliked, it's very entertaining.

I can watch this over and over and will not become bored, I'll always be in the mood to watch this drama, it really is that great!.




Watching 東京DOGS reminds me why Oguri Shun is brilliant in this role.




I also really like Mizushima Hiro in this drama, I am able see why people like him so much, he really is a good actor too.




I must say I really did like the entire team of detectives, as well as Sou's family, the entire cast is awesome, I couldn't imagine other actors playing these roles.

Also even though it was expected, it was always funny when Sou would get his phone calls. (^_^)




The combination of Oguri Shun & Hiro is just great, I hope to see them both working together again in the future.




I can only fangirl over this drama therefore, I am unable to say anything bad about it.

I can only recommend EVERYONE WATCH THIS drama.



No comments:

Post a Comment