...

6.10.10

ROMES

Plot:
Recently built on an artificial island, the (fictional) Tokyo Bay International Airport is equipped with the most advanced security system in the world, known as ROMES. To celebrate the airport's first anniversary, a gold statue called the "Goddess of Temptation" is placed on display at the airport. After an international group of thieves called Silverfox issues a challenge to the airport and begins exploiting the ROMES system, the director requests assistance from the brilliant Narishima Yuya, who knows the system the best out of anyone. Yuya's team of experts is assigned to combat this dangerous organization, which continues to escalate its activities. Meanwhile, Yuya himself has a different reason for coming to the airport... --Tokyograph




Mythoughts:
No idea why I decided to watch this drama, but I am glad that I did. (^_^).




Recently I have started to become more interested in 関ジャニ∞, therefore when watching this I was happy to know that two members of 関ジャニ∞ are lead chracters in this drama.




I really liked the character of Yuya played by 関ジャニ∞ member Okura Tadayoshi, For some reason I seem to find myself drawn to the odd/weird character, which Yuya slightly is, since he is somewhat of a genious and they tend to be odd in some way. (^_^)v.




I also liked the charcter of Susumura played by 関ジャニ∞ member Yasuda Shota, he was sweet and very caring, someone i'd like to have in my circle of friends. (^_^)




& no I do not say this due to 関ジャニ∞ bias, I did not become interested in 関ジャニ∞ untill aprox episode 7, as it was due to someone saying I lacked gifs of them from Johnny's countdown (lol).




I've read that some people do not like this drama, however I must disagree with them, I found ROMES to be interesting and also i've not seen a drama of this kind before.




I really liked how not only was there the ongoing storyline of Yuya, but also other storylines throughout (even though we do later find out they are all linked to the main plot).




Off the top of my head I am unable to say what I dislike about this drama, however I do wonder what was with the ending, where the stewards and security were walking like some pv (laugh) and also when a man put his hand on Sunamura shoulder and it didn't hurt him.


No comments:

Post a Comment