...

5.10.10

ROOKIES

Plot:
Koichi Kawato is the new Japanese Literature teacher at the ill-famed Futakotamagawa high school, whose baseball club is composed of thugs and bullies who have been suspended for a year from all school competitions, for causing a brawl during an official match. The newly appointed teacher finds that the club members left are only interested in women, smoking and doing nothing until, under Kawato's guidance, they discover their dream of going to the Koshien high school baseball tournament. However, the road to Koshien is far from easy as many obstacles await them. --Tokyograph


My thoughts:
I really enjoyed this, why must all sports orientated dramas/movies suck you in, you always find yourself rooting for the team and wanting them to win no matter what, as though it is realty, it's good that this happens it makes you feel good when they succeed, although when they fail it's the worst, but it gives you a sense of involvement. [I don't know the exact words to use to convey what I mean but involvement seems ok].

I really liked how this was not typical of other sports programmes/films whereby the team wins and becomes the best team ever, this focused more so on the relationship of the team and their teacher and their battle to achieve their dream.




I wonder could there really be teachers like Kawato who truely care for their students and will protect them and ensure they are able to achieve their dreams?, I definately would have liked to have such a teacher. It would also be awesome to have such a friendship as these boys have, you are never alone and you always have someone who will look out for you, and protect you.




I would definately watch this again. I also watched the special episode, There is also film too so of course I MUST watch that!!!




Just like I unintentionally stalked 佐藤健 Sato Takeru this somehow lead to me stalking

佐藤隆太 Sato Ryuta [maybe it's something to do with the name Sato 佐藤, as I just noticed both their surnames is 佐藤]
yes I knnow they'r both in this. I stalked them both but this heped me stalk Ryuuta.

No comments:

Post a Comment