...

9.10.10

성균관 스캔들 Sungkyunkwan Scandal



Plot:
Sungkyunkwan Scandal is set in Sungkyunkwan University in the late Joseon era during the reign of King Jeongjo, revolving around the exploits and love stories of four youths. When her younger brother's illness worsens and their family is in danger of being evicted from their house for lack of money, Kim Yoon Hee enters the school under his name, disguised as a boy in her desperation to support him. There, she becomes friends with the intelligent and upright Lee Sun Joon, the playboy Goo Yong Ha and rebellious Moon Jae Shin.



My thoughts:
So far i've watched episoedes 1 & 2 & 3, i'm still not sure what I think of this drama, but I hope it will become more and more interesting and enjoyable.

I like the characters Moon Jae Shin as i'd like to know more about his character and he just seems like fun. I also like another character whos name I do not yet remember oops, but he is the mysterious character who is a bad ass fighter.
My hypothesis is that this will be rather typical, in that as the drama progresses the girl will often face times of difficulties in concealing her true identity, as well as feelings of love for Micky's character.
I've watched more of this drama and am currently half way through it, I sometimes forgot what the point of the drama is,
Despite that, I think its nice to watch, I don't think this will become a favourite of mine, but who knows how things will turn out.
I really like the character Goo Yong Ha, he knows many things, and to him, its as though its all a game and the people are his pawns, he seems to be having fun testing people and their feelings, especially when it concerns Kim Yoon Shik.
He is often watching from the side lines, seeing how each of the events will unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment